Systems Biology Solutions
There are no live training sessions scheduled at this time. Check back soon for updates.
PERSONALIZED CANCER TREATMENT AND PATIENT STRATIFICATION USING NGS AND OTHER OMICS DATA
During this webinar, informatics specialists and oncologists from the European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO), the University of Maryland, and Thomson Reuters discuss the applications of a novel and comprehensive set of knowledge resources and analytical tools.
RECONSTRUCTION OF DISEASE PATHOLOGY FOR DRUG DISCOVERY: FOCUS ON RESPIRATORY DISEASES (ASTHMA AND COPD)
During this webinar, respiratory disease experts and Thomson Reuters will discuss:
- Different aspects of asthma and COPD biology and challenges in disease research
- Applicability of disease pathway analysis tools in clinical and fundamental disease research
- Main features and content of the ongoing MetaMiner Respiratory Diseases project
- Case studies featuring use of disease reconstruction in drug discovery
- Industry member perspective on disease partnerships in the respiratory area