Newport Premium, Global, and Sourcing solutions are used across the globe by generics, API manufacturers, and innovators alike to target products for development and licensing, source active ingredients, and monitor competition.
Whether you want to get the basics and get started fast — or fine tune your skills, Thomson Reuters can help with a variety of targeted training opportunities. Classes are conducted over the internet — some live with open question-and-answer sessions — and others prerecorded so you can take advantage of them at your convenience, around the clock.
We invite you to explore the following Newport training opportunities.
During this session we take you through the latest Newport content enhancements, which include new US manufacturer label data, improved access to worldwide pack price data, European CP approvals information, one-click access to key Cortellis for Regulatory Intelligence content, and earlier data for the US Market Share Module – along with more than 20 other enhancements dedicated to further improving your Newport value and convenience.
Attendees will become acquainted with Newport’s improved content organization and enhanced search functionality, as well as features vital to their company’s growth. During the session we will follow two professionals working in the Generics industry, specifically:
- Mark works for a pharmaceutical company and is looking for a new API supplier. He needs to know who actually makes the API of interest and which of those manufacturers can supply his target markets.
- In a different part of the world is Mary who works for an API manufacturer. She is preparing for a team meeting to discuss new active ingredients to add to their portfolio. In upcoming projects, the company will be looking at sales growth in Latin America and drugs not yet launched in the Middle East. Mary needs to determine which products will have the best fit for this strategy.
Join us to find out how these users find their answers by leveraging the new enhancements in Newport.
Newport is the generics industry’s most advanced product targeting, global business development and api sourcing system.
Learn to evaluate new product development opportunities in over 70 markets worldwide, identify niche opportunities that match your strategic needs and strengths, adjust your research timing, priorities and resources based on competitive intelligence monitoring.
During the sessions we will answer questions such as:
- Which drugs are running out of protection in the next 5 or 10 years?
- Which drugs have been launched as tablet but not a patch? Where?
- Who is manufacturing a specific api? Where? What is the level of production?
- What products have paragraph iv certifications? What companies are involved? What patents are subject to litigation?
The presenter will also be available to answer questions from the attendees.
Support & Training Materials
Product Page & Factsheets
- Newport Premium Product Page
- Newport Premium (for generics) Factsheet PDF
- Newport Premium (for innovators) Factsheet PDF
- Newport Phase III Drugs Module PDF
- Newport Generic Deals Module PDF
- Newport US Market Share Module PDF
- Newport Biologics Module PDF
Life Sciences Resources
In one place, we've gathered the information that can help you enhance your discovery and development activities, and arm your decision-making. View the Life Sciences Resources to subscribe to our complimentary issues of white papers and quarterly reports.