Newport Premium, Global, and Sourcing solutions are used across the globe by generics, API manufacturers, and innovators alike to target products for development and licensing, source active ingredients, and monitor competition.
Whether you want to get the basics and get started fast — or fine tune your skills, Thomson Reuters can help with a variety of targeted training opportunities. Classes are conducted over the internet — some live with open question-and-answer sessions — and others prerecorded so you can take advantage of them at your convenience, around the clock.
We invite you to explore the following Newport training opportunities.
Even though CPhI Worldwide is still several months away, many companies are busy getting ready now. Newport is an invaluable tool when determining which potential business partners you need to meet with at CPhI. Newport’s Target Company Search quickly finds companies operating in your regions of interest who manufacture the products and provide services you need. Add Newport to your CPhI planning and you’ll spend less time pulling data together and more time creating and negotiating your winning strategy.
During this quick 30 minute session with optional 15 minutes of Q&A you’ll discover how to:
- Evaluate new business opportunities for the APIs your company manufactures
- Find reliable sources of API or identify alternate sources of API for your key products
- Determine which finished dose companies you could partner with to expand into new markets
Once you identify your potential new partners, Newport’s company reports give you the confidence to make informed decisions knowing you have the full picture. Join us online on one of the following:
When looking for new sources of API, you need to evaluate their experience, background and level of production. Newport helps you select the most reliable manufacturer with the most appropriate experience and you can also secure this source a few years in advance, which will give you better prices and deals.
When selecting new products, Target Search in Newport offers 40+ customizable fields allowing you to choose the most suitable products for your company to ensure profit when they are launched.
If you are looking for a business partner with specific manufacturing capabilities, Newport lets you set up your own search strategy to find them as well as providing details including locations, experience and markets they work with.
Join us online to answer the following questions:
- Which drugs are expected to go generic in your market in the next 5-10 years?
- How to minimize competition when selecting the next API in your portfolio?
- Who is manufacturing your API? Where? Are they experts?
- How to easily benchmark your products against competitors?
Support & Training Materials
Product Page & Factsheets
- Newport Premium Product Page
- Newport Premium (for generics) Factsheet PDF
- Newport Premium (for innovators) Factsheet PDF
- Newport Phase III Drugs Module PDF
- Newport Generic Deals Module PDF
- Newport US Market Share Module PDF
- Newport Biologics Module PDF
Life Sciences Resources
In one place, we've gathered the information that can help you enhance your discovery and development activities, and arm your decision-making. View the Life Sciences Resources to subscribe to our complimentary issues of white papers and quarterly reports.