Newport Premium, Global, and Sourcing solutions are used across the globe by generics, API manufacturers, and innovators alike to target products for development and licensing, source active ingredients, and monitor competition.
Whether you want to get the basics and get started fast — or fine tune your skills, Thomson Reuters can help with a variety of targeted training opportunities. Classes are conducted over the internet — some live with open question-and-answer sessions — and others prerecorded so you can take advantage of them at your convenience, around the clock.
We invite you to explore the following Newport training opportunities.
Newport is the Generics industry’s most advanced product targeting, global business development and API sourcing system.
Lean to evaluate new product development opportunities in over 70 markets worldwide, identify niche opportunities that match your strategic needs and strengths, adjust your research timing, priorities and resources based on competitive intelligence monitoring.
During the sessions we will answer questions such as:
- Which drugs are running out of protection in the next 5 or 10 years?
- Which drugs have been launched as tablet but not a patch? Where?
- Who is manufacturing a specific API? Where? What is the level of production?
- What products have Paragraph IV Certifications? What companies are involved? What patents are subject to litigation?
The presenter will also be available to answer questions from the attendees.
Join us for this unique session where you’ll discover how to use Newport and Cortellis to help grow your business. Our Guest Speaker will be Mike Chace-Ortiz, Senior Director - Product Strategy, Generics Practice Area. Mike will show how these valuable tools can help a number of companies, including the manufacturers of active ingredients, generic dose products, and super generics, as well as the providers of CRAMs services, to execute their growth strategies.
This session will provide guidance for companies seeking to:
- Move into new markets
- Understand and monitor global regulatory requirements
- Acquire and promote smaller, branded, niche or specialty portfolios
- Enhance manufacturing capabilities
- Promote cost efficiency and internal controls
- Assure environmental controls compliance and supply chain security
- Target late stage pipeline drugs
- Displace or acquire competitor in or out license products to drive market expansion
Support & Training Materials
Product Page & Factsheets
- Newport Premium Product Page
- Newport Premium (for generics) Factsheet PDF
- Newport Premium (for innovators) Factsheet PDF
- Newport Phase III Drugs Module PDF
- Newport Generic Deals Module PDF
- Newport US Market Share Module PDF
- Newport Biologics Module PDF
Life Sciences Resources
In one place, we've gathered the information that can help you enhance your discovery and development activities, and arm your decision-making. View the Life Sciences Resources to subscribe to our complimentary issues of white papers and quarterly reports.