Newport Premium, Global, and Sourcing solutions are used across the globe by generics, API manufacturers, and innovators alike to target products for development and licensing, source active ingredients, and monitor competition.
Whether you want to get the basics and get started fast — or fine tune your skills, Thomson Reuters can help with a variety of targeted training opportunities. Classes are conducted over the internet — some live with open question-and-answer sessions — and others prerecorded so you can take advantage of them at your convenience, around the clock.
We invite you to explore the following Newport training opportunities.
In the past few months, content and development teams have worked together on enhancements and new data to improve your experience with the tool. We are very excited to start offering more timely insights into ongoing litigation in the US, new search fields and market data to identify new opportunities for your business. Join this 30-minute session to learn more about manufacturers in your key markets, receiving more frequent updates from patent challenges in the US and improving your search experience when targeting new products for your portfolio. During this webinar, you will find answers to questions, such as:
- I’ve been manufacturing APIs for the US market for a few years now. It’s vital for me to hear any news about patent challenges around generic entrants in this country. Can I set up an alert to receive notifications on a daily basis?
- My company has been working with injectable drugs for a while and would like to identify new opportunities involving long acting injectable ones. Is that possible?
- I need to know whether my drug has been approved in Australia or not. Where can I see this information?
- When running target searches to find new products to develop, I’d like to be able to add a minimum number of marketers in US. How can I make sure there are enough potential buyers for my finished product?
Joins us online on:
When looking for new sources of API, you need to evaluate their experience, background and level of production. Newport helps you select the most reliable manufacturer with the most appropriate experience and you can also secure this source a few years in advance, which will give you better prices and deals.
When selecting new products, Target Search in Newport offers 40+ customizable fields allowing you to choose the most suitable products for your company to ensure profit when they are launched.
If you are looking for a business partner with specific manufacturing capabilities , Newport lets you set up your own search strategy to find them as well as providing details including locations, experience and markets they work with.
Join this session to learn more about:
- API Intelligence – Who is manufacturing your API, where? What is the level of production? What markets do they serve?
- Newport Constraint Date – When are generics expected to enter the market?
- Target Product Search – To identify new products for your portfolio based on Newport Constraint Date, availability and sales data.
- Target Company Search – To find the most suitable business partners according to location, experience and capabilities.
Joins us online on:
Support & Training Materials
Product Page & Factsheets
- Newport Premium Product Page
- Newport Premium (for generics) Factsheet PDF
- Newport Premium (for innovators) Factsheet PDF
- Newport Phase III Drugs Module PDF
- Newport Generic Deals Module PDF
- Newport US Market Share Module PDF
- Newport Biologics Module PDF
Life Sciences Resources
In one place, we've gathered the information that can help you enhance your discovery and development activities, and arm your decision-making. View the Life Sciences Resources to subscribe to our complimentary issues of white papers and quarterly reports.