Newport Premium, Global, and Sourcing solutions are used across the globe by generics, API manufacturers, and innovators alike to target products for development and licensing, source active ingredients, and monitor competition.
Whether you want to get the basics and get started fast — or fine tune your skills, Thomson Reuters can help with a variety of targeted training opportunities. Classes are conducted over the internet — some live with open question-and-answer sessions — and others prerecorded so you can take advantage of them at your convenience, around the clock.
We invite you to explore the following Newport training opportunities.
Newport’s modules seamlessly integrate more vital intelligence into the existing product line. Attend this session to learn how these modules can help you identify and explore alternative growth strategies by the powerful search capabilities and intelligence data you already enjoy from Newport. Here’s just some of what you will learn:
- Find potential new partners, acquisition candidates and analyse generic industry deals by Company or API, understand past deal-making activity and devise potential indications of future activity worldwide
- Spot portfolio synergies, see who’s leading the market by dose form or strength and determine how quickly generics are capturing the market post-loss of exclusivity by analyzing US Market Share data
- Are biosimilars for you? Thoroughly understand how more than 70 recombinant proteins, vaccines and antibody-based biologics and biosimilars are manufacturing together with their global patent landscapes
Newport is the generics industry’s most advanced product targeting, global business development and api sourcing system.
Learn to evaluate new product development opportunities in over 70 markets worldwide, identify niche opportunities that match your strategic needs and strengths, adjust your research timing, priorities and resources based on competitive intelligence monitoring.
During the sessions we will answer questions such as:
- Which drugs are running out of protection in the next 5 or 10 years?
- Which drugs have been launched as tablet but not a patch? Where?
- Who is manufacturing a specific api? Where? What is the level of production?
- What products have paragraph iv certifications? What companies are involved? What patents are subject to litigation?
The presenter will also be available to answer questions from the attendees.
Support & Training Materials
Product Page & Factsheets
- Newport Premium Product Page
- Newport Premium (for generics) Factsheet PDF
- Newport Premium (for innovators) Factsheet PDF
- Newport Phase III Drugs Module PDF
- Newport Generic Deals Module PDF
- Newport US Market Share Module PDF
- Newport Biologics Module PDF
Life Sciences Resources
In one place, we've gathered the information that can help you enhance your discovery and development activities, and arm your decision-making. View the Life Sciences Resources to subscribe to our complimentary issues of white papers and quarterly reports.