Newport Premium, Global, and Sourcing solutions are used across the globe by generics, API manufacturers, and innovators alike to target products for development and licensing, source active ingredients, and monitor competition.
Whether you want to get the basics and get started fast — or fine tune your skills, Thomson Reuters can help with a variety of targeted training opportunities. Classes are conducted over the internet — some live with open question-and-answer sessions — and others prerecorded so you can take advantage of them at your convenience, around the clock.
We invite you to explore the following Newport training opportunities.
Knowing when a drug will “go generic” is a vital part of understanding what API will be in demand by generic companies in the future and what new portfolio-building business opportunities are on the horizon for generic companies. Newport has unique analytics and search tools to help you identify when drugs lose exclusivity in over 40 countries -- plus patent data on over 90 countries so you can easily target products that will grow your business.
During this case study driven session, you will learn how to answer questions like:
- We are an API Manufacturer: How can we tell what API will be in demand in our specialty areas and in the countries where we operate in 5 to 10 years?
- As a Generic Drug Company looking to get involved in PIV Challenges, how do we determine which NCE’s we can file ANDAs against that fit with our dose forms and therapy areas?
- We are new to the PIV Process in the US: How can we ensure our ANDA applications are compliant so we can be first to file?
Register for this session now to ensure you have all the tools you need to seize the opportunities that will drive your business forward.
When looking for new sources of API, you need to evaluate their experience, background and level of production. Newport helps you select the most reliable manufacturer with the most appropriate experience and you can also secure this source a few years in advance, which will give you better prices and deals.
When selecting new products, Target Search in Newport offers 40+ customizable fields allowing you to choose the most suitable products for your company to ensure profit when they are launched.
If you are looking for a business partner with specific manufacturing capabilities , Newport lets you set up your own search strategy to find them as well as providing details including locations, experience and markets they work with.
Join this session to learn more about:
- API Intelligence – Who is manufacturing your API, where? What is the level of production? What markets do they serve?
- Newport Constraint Date – When are generics expected to enter the market?
- Target Product Search – To identify new products for your portfolio based on Newport Constraint Date, availability and sales data.
- Target Company Search – To find the most suitable business partners according to location, experience and capabilities.
Support & Training Materials
Product Page & Factsheets
- Newport Premium Product Page
- Newport Premium (for generics) Factsheet PDF
- Newport Premium (for innovators) Factsheet PDF
- Newport Phase III Drugs Module PDF
- Newport Generic Deals Module PDF
- Newport US Market Share Module PDF
- Newport Biologics Module PDF
Life Sciences Resources
In one place, we've gathered the information that can help you enhance your discovery and development activities, and arm your decision-making. View the Life Sciences Resources to subscribe to our complimentary issues of white papers and quarterly reports.