Newport Premium, Global, and Sourcing solutions are used across the globe by generics, API manufacturers, and innovators alike to target products for development and licensing, source active ingredients, and monitor competition.
Whether you want to get the basics and get started fast — or fine tune your skills, Thomson Reuters can help with a variety of targeted training opportunities. Classes are conducted over the internet — some live with open question-and-answer sessions — and others prerecorded so you can take advantage of them at your convenience, around the clock.
We invite you to explore the following Newport training opportunities.
Join Thomson Reuters to celebrate the 30 year anniversary of the Hatch-Waxman Act, as we provide an understanding of the opportunities, trends and challenges of the generics pharmaceutical industry.
The webinar will review the latest generic industry trends including:
- History of the US generics industry
- Key global trends in DMFs, ANDAs, pIVs, and more
- The changes and challenges of GDUFA
Don't miss out to gain exclusive insight into the current and future trends of the generics landscape.
Companies are facing an increasingly competitive marketplace, in addition to a progressively more regulated and complex supply chain. Raw material costs are rising, the volatility of commodity prices is adding pressure, and while the industry continues to seek out smarter procurement practices many companies are shifting focus to remain competitive. Identifying products that have complex manufacturing processes or utilize unique intermediates and reagents can boost product portfolios as well as help to better position companies in an ever evolving business.
Did you know that you can target APIs based on:
- Patents protecting routes of synthesis?
- Specific reagents used in the manufacturing process?
- CAS number of an intermediate found in synthetic pathways?
Join us for this training session and learn how can you identify additional product opportunities that utilize specific pathways, reagents and intermediates.
Support & Training Materials
Product Page & Factsheets
- Newport Premium Product Page
- Newport Premium (for generics) Factsheet PDF
- Newport Premium (for innovators) Factsheet PDF
- Newport Phase III Drugs Module PDF
- Newport Generic Deals Module PDF
- Newport US Market Share Module PDF
- Newport Biologics Module PDF
Life Sciences Resources
In one place, we've gathered the information that can help you enhance your discovery and development activities, and arm your decision-making. View the Life Sciences Resources to subscribe to our complimentary issues of white papers and quarterly reports.