Newport Premium, Global, and Sourcing solutions are used across the globe by generics, API manufacturers, and innovators alike to target products for development and licensing, source active ingredients, and monitor competition.
Whether you want to get the basics and get started fast — or fine tune your skills, Thomson Reuters can help with a variety of targeted training opportunities. Classes are conducted over the internet — some live with open question-and-answer sessions — and others prerecorded so you can take advantage of them at your convenience, around the clock.
We invite you to explore the following Newport training opportunities.
Once you have identified a drug to develop, a set of strategic questions follow. Join me to learn how Newport Premium helps you decide:
- Which market to go for?
- Which dose form?
- The most convenient route of synthesis?
- and additional data about API manufacturers and the date when generics are expected to enter a specific market.
Support & Training Materials
Product Page & Factsheets
- Newport Premium Product Page
- Newport Premium (for generics) Factsheet PDF
- Newport Premium (for innovators) Factsheet PDF
- Newport Phase III Drugs Module PDF
- Newport Generic Deals Module PDF
- Newport US Market Share Module PDF
- Newport Biologics Module PDF
Life Sciences Resources
In one place, we've gathered the information that can help you enhance your discovery and development activities, and arm your decision-making. View the Life Sciences Resources to subscribe to our complimentary issues of white papers and quarterly reports.