Thomson Reuters IntegritySM provides researchers with reliable, detailed information, from the perspective of a scientist, across multiple disciplines to support successful drug research and development.
By integrating biological, chemical and pharmacological data on 400,000 compounds and 220,000 patent family records, Integrity provides a unique knowledge solution designed to empower your discovery and development activities where you need it most — at the bench.
Whether you want to get the basics and get started fast — or fine tune your skills, Thomson Reuters can help with a variety of targeted training opportunities. Classes are conducted over the internet — some live with open question-and-answer sessions — and others prerecorded so you can take advantage of them at your convenience, around the clock.
We invite you to explore the following Integrity training opportunities.
Integrity: Getting Started
A brief overview of the Integrity homepage, as well as how to use the Quick Search and also how to search in a specific Knowledge Area and analyze the results found.
- 3:35 minutes
Integrity: Biomarkers Module
NEW. Watch how a team of scientists use Thomson Reuters Biomarker Solutions to identify new markers of Alzheimer's Disease progression, giving them a better understanding of the disease and helping them prioritize their research activities.
- 4:30 minutes
Learn how to find biomarkers for monitoring treatment efficacy for a specific disease.
- 5 minutes
Integrity: Experimental Models
Learn how to find experimental models of a specific disease in Integrity
- 4:30 minutes
Integrity: Exporting data and structures
Learn how to export a list of drugs in Integrity, including their chemical structures and also related references, pharmacology, PK and clinical studies data.
- 5 minutes
Integrity: Structure Searching
Learn how to access the structure editors in Integrity and how to set up a specific structure search, as well as how to export or copy the chemical structures retrieved.
- 4 minutes
Integrity: Targets & Pathways
Learn how to find targets associated to a specific disease and how to link to the drugs that act via those targets.
- 5 minutes
INTEGRITY QUICK GUIDES:
See our library of Quick Guides sorted by Knowledge Area and do not miss the TIPS & TRICK section to make the most of the Integrity interface.
- What are the latest biomarkers for a specific disease? PDF
- What are the targets associated with new biomarkers? PDF
- How to retrieve toxicity associated with specific classes of compounds/targets PDF
DRUGS & BIOLOGICS
- How to search using related criteria in the development status fields in Integrity PDF
- How to search by substructure (Updated) PDF
- How to run a structure similarity search (Updated) PDF
TARGETS & PATHWAYS
- How To Validate Targets In Your Research Activities With Thomson Reuters IntegritySM PDF
- Retrieving Putative and Precedented Targets in Thomson Reuters Integrity PDF
- How to Quickly Find a Specific Biomarker and Assess Its Potential Early in your Research Process PDF
- Find the biomarkers to advance the design and efficacy of your research with the Biomarkers Module of Thomson Reuters Integrity PDF
- How to generate a SAR table from the Experimental Pharmacology knowledge area PDF
- Use value searching to find high-potency compounds and compare structures using SAR table PDF
- How to find compounds with similar experimental activity using Thomson Reuters IntegritySM PDF
- Experimental models within Thomson Reuters Integrity PDF
- Finding suitable experimental models for your compound within Thomson Reuters Integrity PDF
- How to retrieve conference information (Updated) PDF
TIPS & TRICKS ON THE INTEGRITY INTERFACE
- How to save your search queries and set up alerts PDF
- How To Retrieve Comprehensive Results With Quick Search PDF
- Using quick search to retrieve comprehensive results in Thomson Reuters Integrity PDF
- Making the most out of the Thomson Reuters Integrity interface PDF
- How to export data and structures from Thomson Reuters Integrity PDF
- Be Notified When New Information Is Added To Thomson Reuters Integrity Using Integrity Alerts PDF
- Thomson Reuters Drug News as a Starting Point for In-Depth investigation in Thomson Reuters Integrity PDF