Thomson Reuters IntegritySM provides researchers with reliable, detailed information, from the perspective of a scientist, across multiple disciplines to support successful drug research and development.
By integrating biological, chemical and pharmacological data on 400,000 compounds and 220,000 patent family records, Integrity provides a unique knowledge solution designed to empower your discovery and development activities where you need it most — at the bench.
Whether you want to get the basics and get started fast — or fine tune your skills, Thomson Reuters can help with a variety of targeted training opportunities. Classes are conducted over the internet — some live with open question-and-answer sessions — and others prerecorded so you can take advantage of them at your convenience, around the clock.
We invite you to explore the following Integrity training opportunities.
Join this session for an overview of the latest enhancements in Integrity. The enhancements have been based on user feedback and are focused on both content and usability:
- Content growth across all Knowledge Areas, including a 100% increase in animal models, giving you even more scientific insights
- Enhanced coverage and classification of drugs and patents, such as 63 new Chemical Categories, allowing you to identify particular families of compounds more efficiently
- New filters in the Biomarkers and Experimental Models areas, as well as deeper hyperlinking to related content, giving more refined searches and improved navigation
- 5 new Disease Briefings this year, including enhanced epidemiology data from our Incidence & Prevalence Database
- And more…
The presenter will also be available to answer questions from the attendees.
Integrity: Getting Started
A brief overview of the Integrity homepage, as well as how to use the Quick Search and also how to search in a specific Knowledge Area and analyze the results found.
- 3:35 minutes
Integrity: Biomarkers Module
NEW. Watch how a team of scientists use Thomson Reuters Biomarker Solutions to identify new markers of Alzheimer's Disease progression, giving them a better understanding of the disease and helping them prioritize their research activities.
- 4:30 minutes
Learn how to find biomarkers for monitoring treatment efficacy for a specific disease.
- 5 minutes
Integrity: Experimental Models
Learn how to find experimental models of a specific disease in Integrity
- 4:30 minutes
Integrity: Exporting data and structures
Learn how to export a list of drugs in Integrity, including their chemical structures and also related references, pharmacology, PK and clinical studies data.
- 5 minutes
Integrity: Structure Searching
Learn how to access the structure editors in Integrity and how to set up a specific structure search, as well as how to export or copy the chemical structures retrieved.
- 4 minutes
Integrity: Targets & Pathways
Learn how to find targets associated to a specific disease and how to link to the drugs that act via those targets.
- 5 minutes
INTEGRITY QUICK GUIDES:
See our library of Quick Guides sorted by Knowledge Area and do not miss the TIPS & TRICK section to make the most of the Integrity interface.
DRUGS & BIOLOGICS
- How to search using related criteria in the development status fields in Integrity PDF
- How to search by substructure (Updated) PDF
- How to run a structure similarity search (Updated) PDF
TARGETS & PATHWAYS
- How To Validate Targets In Your Research Activities With Thomson Reuters IntegritySM PDF
- Retrieving Putative and Precedented Targets in Thomson Reuters Integrity PDF
- How to Quickly Find a Specific Biomarker and Assess Its Potential Early in your Research Process PDF
- Find the biomarkers to advance the design and efficacy of your research with the Biomarkers Module of Thomson Reuters Integrity PDF
- How to generate a SAR table from the Experimental Pharmacology knowledge area PDF
- Use value searching to find high-potency compounds and compare structures using SAR table PDF
- How to find compounds with similar experimental activity using Thomson Reuters IntegritySM PDF
- Experimental models within Thomson Reuters Integrity PDF
- Finding suitable experimental models for your compound within Thomson Reuters Integrity PDF
- How to retrieve conference information (Updated) PDF
TIPS & TRICKS ON THE INTEGRITY INTERFACE
- How to save your search queries and set up alerts PDF
- How To Retrieve Comprehensive Results With Quick Search PDF
- Using quick search to retrieve comprehensive results in Thomson Reuters Integrity PDF
- Making the most out of the Thomson Reuters Integrity interface PDF
- How to export data and structures from Thomson Reuters Integrity PDF
- Be Notified When New Information Is Added To Thomson Reuters Integrity Using Integrity Alerts PDF
- Thomson Reuters Drug News as a Starting Point for In-Depth investigation in Thomson Reuters Integrity PDF