Cortellis Regulatory Intelligence
Thomson Reuters Cortellis™, an entirely new technology platform designed to give pharmaceutical professionals like you access to the most trusted, authoritative information in a fast, intuitive way that suits you.
Whether you want to get the basics and get started fast — or fine tune your skills, Thomson Reuters can help with a variety of targeted training opportunities.
For more information about live training requests please email: CortellisLearningCenter@thomsonreuters.com
Do you feel like you’re benefiting from just the “tip of the iceberg” of Cortellis’ vast regulatory content and capabilities? Have you often wondered how you could make Cortellis Regulatory Intelligence easier and quicker to use?
Yes you can! In this Tips and Tricks Webinar we will explore “undiscovered” options that help you gain more from your Cortellis subscription. You will see how to:
- Customize Cortellis according to your preferences
- Convert and get more from Cortellis Weekly Alerts
- Directly access relevant documents by Reference and Cortellis/IDRAC numbers
- Get more precise search results with Cortellis Advanced Search and the use of operators
- Remain flexible by quickly combining and comparing results
- Effectively share documents with colleagues and easily follow recent updates and additions.
Join this session to learn how to get “past the tip of the iceberg” and benefit from key tips to become an expert on Cortellis Regulatory Intelligence.
Cortellis Regulatory Intelligence keeps you up to speed with the ever-changing global regulatory environment. It is a single, comprehensive source for global regulatory information that allows you to increase regulatory compliance and make faster and informed regulatory decisions.
Please join this introductory session to find out how Cortellis Regulatory Intelligence can help you answer questions such as:
- What are the main guidelines I need to follow? How do I keep track of changes?
- Where can I find up-to-date information on fees and easily compare them for all my countries and regions?
- How do I market my products? What are the critical timelines I need to observe?
- What are the regulatory requirements for pharmacovigilance and risk management?
The presenter will also be available to answer questions from the attendees.