Cortellis Regulatory Intelligence
Thomson Reuters Cortellis™, an entirely new technology platform designed to give pharmaceutical professionals like you access to the most trusted, authoritative information in a fast, intuitive way that suits you.
Whether you want to get the basics and get started fast — or fine tune your skills, Thomson Reuters can help with a variety of targeted training opportunities.
For more information about live training requests please email: CortellisLearningCenter@thomsonreuters.com
Join this session for an overview of the latest enhancements in Cortellis. We will show you how Cortellis can now answer key questions such as:
- How can I quickly distinguish between academic and corporate organizations?
- How to market medicinal products in SICA countries?
- Which patents have been granted an extended expiry in my area of interest?
Most of the enhancements in Cortellis have been based on your input, through the Cortellis Feedback Forums. New content and features so far this year include:
- 5 new fields and 10 new filters (such as Last Change Date, Organization Type or Primary Endpoint Completion Date)
- 21 additional fields in Excel exporting, as well as hyperlinking from Excel fields back into Cortellis
- 4 new regulatory country modules (Costa Rica, Guatemala, Panama and SICA)
- 3 new Disease Briefings reports (Bladder Cancer, Multidrug-Resistant Bacterial Infections and Wound Healing)
- New venture capital content
- Drug milestone dates included in email alerts
- Clinical trials exportable to BizInt
- Deeper hyperlinking within regulatory documents
- Alerts available on Broker Research and Event Transcripts searches
- Enhanced clinical Spotfire Analytics
- and more…