Cortellis Regulatory Intelligence
Thomson Reuters Cortellis™, an entirely new technology platform designed to give pharmaceutical professionals like you access to the most trusted, authoritative information in a fast, intuitive way that suits you.
Whether you want to get the basics and get started fast — or fine tune your skills, Thomson Reuters can help with a variety of targeted training opportunities.
For more information about live training requests please email: CortellisLearningCenter@thomsonreuters.com
Transform your regulatory data into invaluable insights. The Cortellis Regulatory Analytics can support you when preparing to bring a drug before an FDA Advisory Committee, as well as identify corrective measures needed to strengthen FDA inspection compliance:
- What has been the activity of specific committees over time?
- How long does it take for a given class of products to be approved?
- Which type of Warning or Untitled Letters are certain inspectors likely to issue?
- What citations have my competitors received?
Attend this session and learn how these unique analytics can help you answer critical questions, spot trends and remain compliant.
We have been hearing a lot about the importance emerging markets have for Medical Device and Pharma Companies. In the past years the regulatory framework in these countries has changed significantly, and it is becoming more challenging to obtain medical device approval as efficiently as possible.
Topics to be addressed include:
- News coverage of regulatory activity, new product developments, strategic alliances, and more
- Current regulatory framework for medical devices in some of these markets
- General regulatory registration requirements
Join our experts Alejandra Muntanola, Senior Manager Regulatory Intelligence, and Holland Johnson, Executive Editor Medical Device Daily, to learn how Cortellis Regulatory Intelligence and Medical Device Daily can help you exceed your device regulatory function.