Cortellis Clinical Trials Intelligence
Thomson Reuters Cortellis™ Clinical Trials Intelligence provides you with the information needed to evaluate market opportunities, identify potential barriers, and make better informed decisions regarding clinical trial design and operations.
Whether you want to get the basics and get started fast — or fine tune your skills, Thomson Reuters can help with a variety of targeted training opportunities.
For more information about live training requests please email: CortellisLearningCenter@thomsonreuters.com
How familiar are you with Cortellis Clinical Trials Intelligence? Join us for 30 minutes to learn some tips and tricks to save time and improve your search experience when looking for clinical trials data.
During this time we will present keyword searches, visualizations and recent enhancements. For instance, did you know:
- You can search clinical trials by target names?
- Cortellis can help you visualize patients and sites availability?
- It only takes a couple of clicks to create an exportable table listing end points, biomarkers and patient segment included in competitor trials?
- You can receive email notifications when new trials in your field are published?
Join us online for 30 minutes + Q&A to learn how to make the most of Cortellis Clinical Trials Intelligence.
Accelerate your clinical development decisions and portfolio strategy with Cortellis Clinical Trials Intelligence. Cortellis offers curated clinical trials information, gathered from multiple sources and international registries. It includes over 250,000 global trials, covering drugs, biologics, medical devices and biomarkers, for all therapeutic areas and rare diseases.
This introductory session will give you an overview of Cortellis Clinical Trials Intelligence and show you how Cortellis can answer questions such as:
- Where should I run my trials to minimize competition for patients?
- What endpoints are my competitors going after?
- Which biomarkers should I use to stratify patients?
- Were there any adverse effects reported for my condition of interest?
Join us online to learn more about Cortellis Clinical Trials Intelligence in 30 minutes + Q&A.