Your IP can be your greatest asset. Protecting it, maximizing it, and benchmarking it against your competitors are key elements to getting the best ROI out of your R&D investment. You need to access and assess a lot of information – and quickly – to put your organization in the best position possible to protect vital assets.
Thomson Reuters has an in-depth repository of pharmaceutically relevant patent information to help you:
- Gain a clear and complete picture of the IP landscape, enabling fair assessment of your own and competitors’ patent portfolios to make the best strategic decisions
- Uncover what has been patented in a particular area of research that your company is focusing on
- Determine trends in patenting among competitors
- Understand what is the freedom to operate
- Assess the competitive landscape in relation to what IP is available to protect a drug
- Monitor competitor activity, e.g. what are they publishing, patenting, and reporting at conferences