Clinical trial intelligence is a vital part of a competitive strategy. Quickly and easily find clinical trials intelligence for compounds in your target area to inform decisions around the potential ROI of taking your target through to the next stage.
Thomson Reuters can help you gain a deeper insight into therapy areas, mechanisms of action, targets, phase, and recruitment status, allowing you to rapidly:
- Identify which companies have exploited a target-disease association
- Uncover which biomarkers have been validated/approved for use in humans
- See which drugs are progressing through development and will require scale-up synthesis for clinical trials and identify associated schemes
- Monitor what stages of development your competitors have reached
- Understand how similar drugs are performing in trials
- Benchmark internal candidates based upon competitor drug performance and establish the required dosage for an internal candidate