Become a Partner
The Thomson Reuters partner ecosystem is an exclusive group focused on meeting the business needs of customers, where each partner brings their own unique expertise to the Life Sciences industry.
Thomson Reuters Life Sciences partners are backed by our partner program, which provides world—class enablement, training, sales and marketing tools, and industry leading benefits that support your partnership based on performance as well as quality, customer satisfaction, capabilities and your commitment to customers.
Current Opportunities for Integration
Thomson Reuters Life Sciences offers a growing suite of application programming interfaces (API's) designed for our partners to integrate our rich content into their solutions. These knowledge areas currently include:
- DISEASE BIOLOGY — functional analysis of microarray, metabolic, SAGE, proteomics, siRNA, microRNA, and screening data
- TARGETS — More than 2,000 targets (genes and proteins) with pharmacological interest
- DRUGS — Profile, development history, expert review
- COMPANIES — detail on company areas of research, financial state, drug pipeline, reported sales, and consensus forecasts on company drugs and listings of significant partnerships and drug licensing deals
- DEALS — summary and breakdown of financial information (where available), milestones, timelines and relevant drugs and patents associated with each deal
- PATENTS — abstracts to emphasize the novel aspect of the invention, the most representative claimed structure, patent expirations for granted patents and infringement information
- CLINICAL — clinical trial protocols and outcomes across all therapy areas from a wide range of clinical trials news sources (including clinicaltrials.gov, press releases, conferences and publications)
- ONTOLOGIES — Structural frameworks for organizing information with synonym mappings, covering drugs, diseases, targets & actions and company information.
If you are interested in becoming a Thomson Reuters Life Sciences partner, please contact Partnering.Ecosystem@thomsonreuters.com.