Generic Market Intelligence
With the generics space becoming more and more competitive as companies look to get the all-important market exclusivity and even R&D focused Pharma companies looking at opportunities with generic products, early intelligence in this space is critical.
Are you looking to:
- Gauge how fierce generic competition is likely to be and when generic entry is expected?
- Understand which companies can supply API to regulated markets and where they are located?
- See which products are losing patent and exclusivity protection in a given time frame in a particular country?
- Evaluate what products generic companies are likely to be targeting?
- Determine which companies have the required manufacturing capabilities to make a product of interest?
- Understand which companies have passed regulatory inspection?
With over a decade’s experience supplying solutions to meet critical business challenges in the highly competitive and global generic and API markets, Thomson Reuters provides invaluable information for both generic and innovator companies.
If you are an API manufacturer, we can help you target products for development, uncover buyers for your active ingredients, monitor your competition, and find partners (Newport Premium for Generics).
If you are a generic company, we can help you target products for development, locate qualified sources of API that are in compliance with regulatory rules and capable of delivering required quantities/quality, monitor your competition, and find partners (Newport Premium for Generics).
If you are an innovator, we can help you monitor your competition, find licensing partners, and locate sources of API (Newport Premium for Innovators).
If you are a specialty company, we can help you target products for development, locate qualified sources of API, monitor your competition, and find partners and licensing opportunities (Newport Premium for Innovators, Thomson Reuters Integrity).
If you are a PBM, health insurer, or retail pharmacy, we can help you manage your costs by enabling you to identify likely suppliers and their relative negotiating strengths, intensity of competition, and timing of generic entry (Newport Premium for Generics).
Leveraging the in-house experts at Thomson Reuters as well as the unparalleled scientific, business, regulatory, and generics intelligence we offer, our Professional Services group can work with you to build a customized solution for you and your organization that addresses a specific challenge or obstacle to your development (Professional Services).
Please contact us for more information on the right solution for you