Disease and Biological Research
With the wealth of data available, development of solutions and tools to facilitate the storage, organization, and analysis of biological data, such as genomic, proteomic, and metabolimic information, is crucial.
Are you looking to:
- Understand pathways and processes biomarkers are involved in?
- Discover the biological effect (downstream impact) to targeting a specific molecule?
- See what potential targets have been reported against your disease?
- Uncover what is upstream/downstream of a particular target?
- Identify which companies have exploited a target-disease association?
- Conduct competitor analysis in a specific disease area?
- Generate a drug-target/protein landscape overview?
- Find what genes or pathways are associated with a disease, and if they are linked to other diseases?