Expert answers to your questions
Whether curating our Life Sciences content using their extensive scientific expertise, or consulting as part of our services teams, our experts are on hand to answer your questions. Including scientists and researchers, marketing and brand experts and pharmaceutical librarians, they can support research projects and answer your questions across our Life Sciences products:
From the perspective of a scientist, Integrity offers access across multiple disciplines to support successful drug research and development. Updated daily by our experts, its expertly refined drug information is integrated in a single, flexible resource that can help to drive innovation and support earlier decision-making.
From drug discovery data to patent reports, Cortellis Competitive Intelligence can give you the confidence to make the best business decisions, faster. All content contained within Cortellis Competitive Intelligence is subject to an exhaustive editorial review, including quality approval and fact validation, with dynamic updates to content records. This ensures the most accurate and up-to-date competitive intelligence insights.
From the latest global regulatory documentation changes to submission guides, Cortellis Regulatory Intelligence, powered by IDRAC®, our best-in-class regulatory content is an innovative new way to access and use Thomson Reuters regulatory information faster and more intuitively.
For demanding professionals in generic pharmaceutical companies, OTC and API manufacturers, we can help identify and evaluate new product development and licensing opportunities ahead of the competition for both small molecules and follow-on biologics, with the Newport product suite.
Meet our Experts
As a Thomson Reuters Life Sciences customer you get on-demand research support from our scientific experts
Manager, Biologicals Content
Genomics and Biomarkers
Manager, Patent Current Awareness
Drug Forecast and Marketing data
Senior Project Manager
Canada, Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa
Middle East & Africa, Australia and Israel
Marie Domitille Petit
Canada, China, India, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan and Vietnam
Here are just a few of the questions our editorial team has helped customers with over the past few months.
- Ranbaxy was recently hit with a paragraph IV filing from Watson relating to Absorica. I wanted to get your opinion on potential outcomes of this case. In the worst case scenario, how soon could Watson start producing a generic?
- I am interested in information and figures related to the API market in South America.
- Could one of your experts please send me a reliable source of information about European API manufacturers complying with GMP requirements?
- When a drug has received central authorization in the EU but is not commercially available yet, what is the most appropriate route of supply until commercially available in each member state?
- In Argentina and Colombia, could you please explain which type of documents are enforceable and which ones are just recommendations? For instance, I still don't know whether a Circular is enforceable or not.
- Are manufacturing site/company registrations required in Egypt, UAE and Saudi Arabia? If yes, what are the requirements?
- In the EU, is there a legal deadline for regulatory authorities to evaluate and issue registration of medicines and medical devices?
- Do you have some article related to the API market in South America or could you indicate a source of research that show all figures on this market?
- Please could you confirm whether GFT-505 is really still being developed in phase II for obesity?
- What is the success rate to market of neurological drugs once they have reached phase III trials?
- Is the company M's Science Corp still active?
- Are you able to provide patent data and sales forecast data for the drug Xtandi in Latin America?
Ask the Scientific Expert is here to support research requests that will benefit from our editorial insight and expertise. If you have any questions relating specifically to editorial content and policy, have identified errors, or wish to report technical issues, please use our Customer Technical Support helpdesk.